LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My weekend project.

I saw a cute purse at the Bernina store that they were teaching a class on last Friday and I thought it would be perfect for my cruise. I wanted to get it done this weekend.
This is a picture of the front. I thought it would be a perfect size for my passport and a little wallet and my phone.
Here is a picture of the back that my handsome model shows us.

I used my embroidery machine to make the designs on the corduroy material for the front and back of the purse.

I liked the look of the lining material so I decided to have it show about a inch on the top of the purse. I think it will be prefect for shopping in Mexico!!!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Thats way cute Alice! I love that boy!

Erica said...

Yes, it will be perfect for shopping in Mexico!! I love it!