LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Apron Swap Update

My Apron Swap package is on its way to Michagan.
I sent a few of my favorite treats.
A pumpkin cookie to go along with the pumpkin soup recipe.
And of course the most essential sewing component CHOCOLATE!!!
Chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate covered sunflower seeds
And my favorite Werther's Originals
plus I sent a couple of my Valentine cards to share my other hobby
I hope my swap partner likes her package. I can't wait until I get my package.

2 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Thats one lucky women to get all those yummy goodies to go with her darling new apron!

threesidesofcrazy said...

She certainly is a lucky woman. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!! I received this today and fell instantly in love!! I will be posting about it tomorrow. I'm also making my Tuesday's with Dorie baking assignment tomorrow and I know it will taste better when I wear this apron. LOL