LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Amy Butler Bag Swap on it's way.

Today I sent my swap partner her new purse. This is made with Amy Butler Material using an Amy Butler pattern. I hope my partner enjoys her purse. I had a lot of fun making it.
This the first Amy Butler bag or purse I have made. I really liked the pattern.

Here is a inside view of the purse. It has two pockets.

Here is a close up of the coin purse I made. It's made with my embroidery machine.
I have a packet that makes all kinds of clutch purses and coin purses.
(I don't know why this picture keeps loading sideways.)

I sent a few little extras with her purse. Things everyone needs in there purse. Lotion,
Chap Stick, gum and a coin purse.

2 comments:

Jerbabe said...

So cute Alice! I still want to see the swaps you have recieved in return. I'm sure your's are nicer though.

The Olsons said...

Alice- that purse you made is so cute! It would be fun to do some swap thing like that, but I don't make things good enough. But sounds like fun!