LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Color Inspiration #40

I decided to kill two birds with one stone and make my Strong Family Card swap and Kristy Werner Color Challenge the same card. I'm also using these cards in my Stampin' Up card swap at club.


Both of my clubs need two cards for each person.
So everyone will get a birthday hat card and a cupcake card.

I couldn't decide which paper to use so I made a few of each color combination.

What do you think? Which one do you like better?

5 comments:

Jerbabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerbabe said...

I like the one on the right best and I love your birthday cards! So cute. Thats why it benefits me to be in the card club.

Gabby said...

Oh! Where'd you get the party hat?! I've been wanting something like that in a chip board for awhile now. Please let me know! (nonchalantgirl.blogspot.com)

Brookie said...

Hurray!
I'll be sending over my neon green sheet of paper, folded into a card with "Happy Birthday" written on the front in brown marker and this is what I get in return?!? Yes! I LOVE card club. They look great. I also like the one on the right, but both are cute. :) I am excited.

Jason and Britney said...

THIS is why I am in the card club, not because anyone wants my cards! LOVE IT! as always!