LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

Tuesday we celebrated Cassie's birthday a little early.
I took her to the Taylor Swift concert.
I surprised her with the tickets about a month ago. When I gave them to her she was so happy she cried.
You can't top that on the "great gifts of a life time" scale. The only problem is she is only 10. Does that mean it is all down hill from now on?!?!?!?!? LOL

Taylor was great. It was really an over the top concert. She had cool props and a lot of wardrobe changes. She is a very high energy performer. Cassie knows every word to every song she played. I noticed the young couple in front of us noticing Cassie's ability to sing every word......They thought it was cute. I have a video of her at the primary talent show singing along with Taylor for her talent. It is kind of long but maybe I will post it anyway.



3 comments:

The Olsons said...

Awesome Cassie! That sounds so exciting. I hope you had a great time, I wish I could have gone.
Love- Devyn

Jerbabe said...

What a great memory! You got some awesome pictures! You must have been close!

Cunninghams said...

I hope you had lots of fun Cassie!