LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

American Fork vs. Spanish Fork

Yeah! Riley got to play his first Football Game!
Reminder - Riley is #66. It is hard for me to conceive that my little baby boy Riley is that big. He is one of the tallest on his team.
At first Riley just played on the "special teams" when we were punting.

With about 9 minutes to go in the game Riley went in has a regular lineman defender.
He played all 4 downs and even got a really good tackle. (tackling the guy with the ball)
He played periodically after that.

3 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Yea riley! I wish I could have been there! Grandpa was allready out and about so he didn't come back to get me! I'll see you later!! Proud of you!

The Olsons said...

Riley! They let you play and then you were tackling people? You still need to be careful! Sheesh!

Brookie said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see you in action sometime...but like Sara said, you still need to be careful!