LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sent out two more swaps today!!

OK, so I went a little crazy before my vacation signing up for swaps.
I'm really enjoying myself though.
This is the bag I made for the "handmade handbag swap".
It went to Tracy in Bessemer Alabama.
She is a school teacher there.
I think it is a good size bag. I hope she will enjoy it.

This is the pin cushion I made for the "Patchwork Pin Cushion Swap".
It went to Melody in Astoria Oregon.
This was the first time I have made a pin cushion like this.
I think it turned out pretty good.


1 comment:

Jerbabe said...

I love the bag and I'm sure that teacher will get a lot of good use out of it.
The pin cushion it cute too!
I'm glad you enjoy it. I think I would stress too much.