LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Great Vacation!

Day #1 Friday First Day of Vacation! - we drove to St. George for our first night. We shopped around a bit (gun stores) and then eat at In-N-Out Burger.
(By the way, we eat there about 5 times on our trip) We love it!

Day #2 Saturday at St. George - I spent the day fabric shopping and getting a pedicure while Scott went to his RC Rock Crawling competition.

As you can tell I had a lot of fun.

Thanks to my friend Shannon for giving me some great stores to hit.







Here are my cute toes.


Day #3 Sunday First Day on the Cruise


Ship leaving the San Diego Port.
Day #4 Monday Catalina Island

I love this picture.

We rented a golf cart to see the island.


Day #5 Tuesday Ensenada Mexico - we sent the day at the Blow Hole. It was really cool.



La Bufadora "The Blow Hole"

The flagpole for this Mexican flag is 300 feet tall.


Here is a beautiful sunset at the port in Mexico.
Day #6 Wednesday - was the day out at sea and our last night on the cruise.

Every night we played cards with our friends Rod and Maudie.

Day #7 Thursday at San Diego

We found a beach when we got off the ship.

There were these things growing on the rocks......I don't know what they are.

We saw lots of little crab friends.


Scott's favorite the "Hermit Crab"



We had dinner with my Aunts Ruth and Pam.
My mother had sent them a package for there birthdays.
She gave them each a pair of sock slippers, cupcake pincushion and a scrap bag.
I think they loved them.

Day #8 Friday Night at Las Vegas

Day #9 No Pictures - just hung out in Vegas for awhile and then went to Cedar City for final night in a Hotel.

Day #10 Home Safe and Sound!!

5 comments:

Jason and Britney said...

Looks like fun! Sunshine, shopping and sleep! Perfect! I'm jealous! No food pictures though, everyone says the best part of a cruise is always the food. Was it good? I guess I'm just hungry.

The Olsons said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so ready for a trip. And for nice wonderful weather.

Brookie said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had alot of fun!

Jerbabe said...

Looks like you had a nice variety of fun! I Love all your material and patterns. Was that shopping done in town or on the boat? I'm glad you were able to go and have that experience. I'm way excited to be leaving for Tahoe next week. It will be fun!

holmesclan said...

I am so jealous! Sottie gets sea sick so we will never go on a cruise. We tried everything before he went fishing in CA and he still got sick on the ocean. I am glad that you had fun. I know that you have looking forward to this for a long time. Thanks for sharing your pics.