LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October Weekends

October 16th we went for a 4-wheeler ride in the Indianola area.
I had a great time. It was the first ride we had done all year.
My brother and the dog's had a great time as well.
Sue enjoyed her rest in the trailer.
Look close, it looks like she is coping Jason and putting her arm on the edge of the trailer.
The next weekend we stayed at our land.
My mom, brother, Cassie and I were there while Scott, Riley and Jason went deer hunting.

Cassie made this during our stay.
I think she is very cute.
So that Saturday was the opening of the deer hunt and my baby #2's 14th birthday.
So the mighty hunters came and visited us at our land to celebrate Jason's birthday.
I surprised him with Cold Stone cupcakes and a i-pod.
Grandma made him a nice card and what ever teenagers loves most MONEY!
I've decided those cupcakes are my new favorite dessert.
I'm not sure it is a good thing that Riley got a job at Cold Stone.
It was a great evening.

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

Wow, Jason's starting to look different in these pictures. I guess he looks like he's growing up!