LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

January is a popular month for birthday's in my family and Scott's.
  • Spencer - Jan 2nd
  • Britney - Jan 8th
  • Yvonne - Jan 18th
  • James - Jan 19th
  • Unarra - Jan 22nd
  • Mine - Jan 24th
  • Penina - Jan 24th
  • Andrew - Jan 31st

and that is not counting the many aunt and uncles I have with birthday's in January.

Anyway we had a fun potluck on the Strong's side of the family on Sunday the 24th.
We also got together with Grandma Nelson the Saturday before to celebrate but I didn't get any pictures.



Scott surprised me this year with a nice watch. He usually can't keep a secret that long so I am very proud of him.

About three years ago I surprised him with a really really nice watch for Christmas so I think he was trying to get even with me.

I had a great #37 birthday - not bad, not bad at all.

No comments: