LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Football Fun!

Last year I took Riley to a couple of BYU football games so this year I decided to take the whole family.
It is the 25th anniversary of the 1984 Cougar National Championship. Notice the lite blue "Y" flag on the left and the dark blue flag back on the right. The lite blue one is what the college colors where in 1984.

My brother came with me and the kids to the first game.
(Scott hates football by the way)
Teenagers can't ever look like they are having fun with there family but I know Riley had fun both games.
Jason and Cassie in there football outfits.
I love football and I'm glad I was able to take my family to two games.
After the first game Cassie wanted her picture taken with the flag at the stadium.
The second game was at night and Scott came to this one.
(That is how much he loves me and his family)
We had a great time at both games.
By the way these are called "cougar tails"
It is the biggest maple bar I have ever seen in my life.
They were soooooo good.
I think Scott would even go to another game if I buy him another cougar tail.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Surprisingly...I'm not such a huge football fan either, but I would TOTALLY go to get one of those "cougar tails" too! You're a good mom to do such fun things with your kids!

The Olsons said...

I agree with Julie or Scott, not a fan, but I'll go for the cougar tail.