LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Scott took us out for Father's Day.
We went to the shooting range he is a member at.
We all had a great time. Uncle Bubble came with us as well. Jason was able to shoot his gun with the gun rest. This was the first time Cassie shot her pink 22 more then once and then went off crying. She loved it. When we got it for her she wasn't sure of it. She also had her dad help her shoot his guns. Riley had fun shooting almost every gun his dad brought. I mostly stuck to shooting my 22. I had forgotten how much I love target shooting. We hadn't gone shooting together as a family for about 2 years. It was great to go. We need to go more often.
Thank You Dad for taking us out for "Father's Day".
We Love You!

1 comment:

Jerbabe said...

Looks fun! I'm glad everyone had a good time.